Site Meter



Friday, September 17, 2010

Art Walk, Winnfield

This last weekend, Winnfield hosted the annual festival of Art and good coffee, we know as Art Walk. I look forward to this event each year, always hoping that that "the light of my life", my daughter might be visiting. No one is more fun to walk the art with than her. Lakeland Art Community are so far ahead of the valley crowd in their ability to present the diverse artists of this area. One day I plan to bite the bullet and face the Jury and show my meager attempts at art but that's another day and today was well TODAY and I was a happy, happy coffee drinking art walker.

1 comment:

  1. key to walking the art walk- a random "oops I just stopped painting" smudge of paint on a visible body part.
    Street cred baby...kinda like the dusting of flour on your forehead after you opened the box of cookies....

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada