Site Meter



Saturday, September 11, 2010

Mostly about mothers

What week of memories. This time of year really does me no favors, even though fall and Thanksgiving are my favorite times of the year; I have a love hate relationship happening. It all comes down to my mother...having a mother, being a mother ....and on....and on. So! Today finds me still in a puddle remembering my mother and how I sat behind her, holding her in my arms as she was dying and thinking no one will ever love me so completely ever again, and trying to hold her here.Then remembering my own daughters and the fact no one will ever love them as much or so unconditionally as me,their mother and finally rereading, Robert Munsch's I'll love you forever and like you for always as long as I'm living my baby you'll be....so are you starting to get my drift? Time to get the hip waders on and splotch out of this swamp.Want to hear a nice story, my sweettarts? Click on Robert Munsch and prepare to be in tears. The story was written while grieving the death of his own 2 babies.

1 comment:

  1. always a ray of sunshine r'nt ya?;}
    Thunk on it and it is affirmative on the Cuisinart but only if you don't have to pay....lets call it an anniversary prezzie. love you fer evah..

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada