Site Meter



Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Marble Slab ???

WTH....the week has bombed so far. I know it is just Tuesday but it feels like Friday. Far be it for me to be negative, sunny disposition and all but....on Friday, that's Friday the 13th to you,I heard from these ...we're not going to make it easy people. RBC Mortgage...wrong address, wrong phone number some how typo'd in all the 200 pages of notarized mortgage documents, signed and initialed by pricey Lawyer and harried bank manager. They were needing a June 1 answer to very NB and confidential question that our never seen before neighbour received by mail 8 weeks ago before feeling obliged to pass on to me;you guessed it on Friday the 13th. Second call from WCB requesting ASAP Dr's. report from 2003, currently in the possession of the Lawyer discharged from the case in 2008. Third call from third party insurance party requesting ASAP report from WCB regarding status of said Dr's report and WCB decision. Monday and Tuesday find me cranky enough to ban horse racing from the world,until a sign on my corner announced Marble Slab (cue in Theme song from Superman) would be opening soon. Alla be praised!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada