Site Meter



Monday, August 02, 2010

Birthday Week**** it's Birthday Week


August 1st,heading towards August 6th, the day my little butter tart became.What fun awaits her this year as she commemorates the year of the house, the year of shopping at the other end of the rack,the year of mother of the graduate and the year of daughter of a senior citizen (remember 65 is the new 50).
My years behoove me to pass on these enlightened words of wisdom to you my precious daughter,by the great philosopher, George Carlin a comment on the journey....

Life's journey is not to
Arrive at the grave safely
In a well preserved body,
But rather to skid in sideways,
Totally used up and worn out, shouting '..man,what a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada