Site Meter



Monday, February 01, 2010

Challenge for February; Less Is More

I have come from a long line of overachievers be it in my work life or in the manic manner I prepared for the Millennium Crises, remember that? Sadly I am still apparantly preparing. SO....My challenge for February is LESS IS MORE or the art of reorganizing and downsizing.Implementing my NO FEAR commitment to 2010, I will begin to go though all that I claim ownership of and have power over and keep only what is needed in the now. So goodbye my numerous small boxes and cute but useless mini plastic jars and containers, you are soon to be Salvation Army fodder.I leave you with these thoughts and ask again ARE YOU IN??

Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less: say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours”

1 comment:

  1. Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada