Site Meter



Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Techno Geek....NOT!

Today, I was at Staples upon store opening... ummm 8 am..ish. Day before I had popped in to talk to Charlie about my camera and the fact that the Internal Memory would not switch off when the Memory Card was installed. Charlie said; "bring her in", just like Marlboro Man might say when opening the gate to the corral to let the cattle pass. I digress....8 am and I am asking young girl child manager if I could speak to Charlie. "We have no one here named Charlie". Average height,youngish dark haired man. Description did not ring her bell. Nice fellow, understanding of camera problems....wait that's him I shriek, practically throwing her to the floor as I rush to reach Charlie. Oh she says,"that's Craig...good thing you're not having to ID someone in a police line up." Charlie...known to Staples as Craig....60ish grey hair stocky gentleman, had changed since I had last seen him...yesterday... but still was a fine help with my camera and had me out the door in 10 minutes....slight problem in not pushing Memory Card down hard enough. Techno Geek, I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada