Site Meter



Friday, September 26, 2008

My Studio...a love story


This morning, sitting in the warm sunlight coming through my studio window, watching the golfers joyfully trekking across the green turf, I gave a sigh of blissful thanks. Perhaps it was the great Starbucks coffee combined with the Purdeys Snowballs ingested for breakfast that gave me my joie de vie or maybe I just about have the best Studio ...EVer. I love the light, the lake and winery views. The fact that everything is within arms reach and workspace is abundant. I can see all the mediums I work with allowing creative mixing of stuff most would think could not work and some times doesn't. I love, love, love art and hope I have enough time to explore and enjoy it all...it never disappoints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada