Site Meter



Saturday, September 13, 2008

Alive and ....well, alive

Safely sitting on a studio chair with arms, Kleenex to the right, orange juice directly in front of me and basket of Tylenol Cold and Flu, Gravol, Benelyn for coughs and Electric C to the left makes me READY TO RUMBLE. Today will be such a productive clay day that I expect a phone call from the Feemo and Polymer people asking me to do advertising for them.
This in the history of my life and I include the Strep Throat/Scarlet Fever episode of 1978 has been the longest period of illness I have had.I blame the health freak man I live with who has scared away all those good bugs that keep your immunity up and has filled every glass container large and small with a plethora of organic foods.
My biology is constructed of the same stuff fine delicate instruments are made from. It tick tocks along harmoniously if fueled with daily amounts of milk chocolate, gluten laden carbs, processed meats and vats of glistening butter. If not tampered with, I assume I would have perfect health and a long productive life. Sadly I fear this is not to be if I am to cohabit with my one true love....ca sera, sera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada