Site Meter



Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yes, that was moi!

So if you haven't read the paper or seen Entertainment Tonight, you are hearing it first, from the Horses Mouth, so to speak. While treking through Home Sence,Home Outfitters, Michaels and Walmart this afternoon, Walmart being my last stop, a kind older lady stopped me to say there was a long thread hanging down my back. I took a look....a bit of a Lacirque move for me and saw all of the fringe off my blouse was missing. That is all of the flounce from a empire waist, yes all was gone below the boobs and she was the first kind soul to notice?

2 comments:

  1. I apologize, but I did laugh when I first heard the story. now I am not laughing cause I tried to imagine how that would feel and not good is the only thing that came to mind. poor thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your.....concern is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada