Site Meter



Monday, March 31, 2008

Bellissimo

Laugh, how we laughed, ate until I thought I would require a crane to load me into the plane; and did WE drink!!! Walked miles, the Apean Way, Collusium, Forum, Circus Maximus, Vatican City,shopping....bellissimo. The Westin Excellsor was gorgeous, Madonna and the kids wern't in residence but do stay THERE, as well as little old us.....and then there was the art....tears and more tears, never thought I'd see it and when I did my heart nearly exploded it was so full. Heathrow was an almost insurmountable obstacle with its endless security. My body,thanks to my new hip was patted down more times and better than any doctor has ever done. The men are....primo bellissimo....and so friendly! We were nearing 30 hours of awake time when we went through the last security check at Heathrow and were pulled aside and given a new seating assignment....FIRST F..KNG CLASS. We had planned to sleep but decided this may never happen again so enjoyed the champagne, wine, food, attention for the full 11 hrs. Spoiled forever now for economy travel... It was all, say it with me...bellissimo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada