Site Meter



Saturday, March 15, 2008

Reorganizing the organized

Today I came down from the Migraine high/sugar stupor and was alert enough to note I had nothing hanging in my closet. Dave was wearing his usual black pants and Navy blue uniform so he was safe. Dula was asleep in a sunbeam with a small puff of fluff hanging out of her mouth, remnant of a barney, not her.Sarah and her clean sweep crew were still in Edmonton working against a time limit as Dwayne would be home in 4days 6 hours and 45 minutes. They were safe. WTH, I was only away from my watch for 20 maybe 24 hours and in the room where the missing clothes lived, surely I would of heard them leaving. My usual demeanor of calm, optimistic joy was gone...Dave was responsible and I called him on it!!! Later after he directed me to the spare room where all my clothes were heaped on the bed, I recalled my fit of frantic packing frustration just moments before the feeding frenzy then migraine hit. I'm going back to bed.

1 comment:

  1. lol..poor poor mommy. I thought you sounded a little umm.."tight" around the mouth last night..

    No worries. There are malls here too and I know where the coffee lives..
    xo

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada