Site Meter



Thursday, April 03, 2008

Lost not Found

This will be my last word on the subject of my LACE blouses which went missing during the Easter Purge 2008, of LostnFound Studio. Busy in the sweat shop, under the sharp scrutiny of the Studio BOSS, Laurie, My Rome clothes were supposedly in the wash. However, also in the same space as the washer and drier were the family clothes in many stages of wash process, Dwaynes camp wash and all of the studio. The next day while putting together the new studio and packing for Rome and....resting for the journey, I could not find my blouses. Now I am travelling with Edmontons answer to Beyonce and Delorian Fashion house, my SIL, Rita already aghast I was bringing only one small suitcase and no formal gown for the gala farewell ball on our last nite in Rome, would not survive the news I had lost my lace blouse my answer to formal balling. Laurie, the moment Nadia had her hand on the door to leave was in the shower and in her PJ's, and had hung the not open for business sign on the stove. Thank God for my patient and incredibly willing SIL, Dwayne. He though exhausted from the lifting and moving {we had him move the frig in the studio at least 5 times}, drove me at 7:30 pm. to shop for a blouse to take to Rome. I am trying to put it all behind me, forget the anguish of my loss and forgive what ever happened to it. Namaste

3 comments:

  1. listen here woman! I never saw a lacy thingy blouse like flowy item. although I would not rule out LOLA! she takes stuff all the time and goes off and chews on it for a bit and then spits it out. I will check her kennel the next time I am at the Lost studio. I'm all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now we are blaming Lola?? What's next...Sarah? OMG let it go you two.
    I admit it..I sold the clothes to the gypsy down the block...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So damn easy to make light of an aging womans need for lace loved and lost. You&^%$#@ of LostnFound Studio, doooooo something. madonnart

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada