Site Meter



Saturday, August 01, 2015

Mojo and other magic

WhoRah, I have found my Mojo! It was here all along. It was I that was missing and not my love of Art as I had thought. It was sitting in the Studio waiting for me and was discovered in watercolor and paper. I always said I would only paint a babies story for my own grandbabes but was asked to do one for my Angel Sister- in-law,Rita for her first grand baby, Liliana. Rita has my heart and will be granted her every wish if it is in my power. "Liliana Comes Home",became my first large piece since my world changed 3 years ago. I spent long, happy hours painting Praying that the book would be finished for baby Lili on her first birthday. Many mistakes were made and corrected but I managed to finish in time for her big day. Strange how you start by helping someone and end up being the receiver of the favor. This is going to be a year of connecting, remembering, experimenting and just plain playing with paint. And that's where the magic cones in. Got my Mojo back, WhoRah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada