Site Meter



Monday, March 30, 2015

Next

The skin care movement, now going into its 3rd week is still a pain in the ass. Does anybody really enjoy doing this twice a day or is it in the same category of emptying the dishwasher. Anyway, I'm trying to make it a habit. Today,I started another new,"taking care of me,"step. Today I ate breakfast and supper.My intention is to eat 2 reasonably nutritious meals a day. This is new because since October 3rd and the 5 months of treatment, I was unable to tolerate food. I remember begging the Blessed Virgin Mary for some similar problem in my early adult years to get out of the far end of the clothing racks, now I'm a regular at the Boost and Ensure aisle of Extra Foods.I have been basking in the one plus of being sick.....getting into my skinny jeans.Lets see how this plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada