Site Meter



Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Wednesday Wildness

Prep is beginning for tomorrows big adventure......the PT/OT home visit at 1 PM. I am a bit apprehensive, Laurie believes it will be fun....... watchful waiting happening on my side of the fence. The being a recipient of health care is NOT....NOT as much fun as being a provider of it. Even I after 25 years in Community Care cannot anticipate outcomes because of the convoluted messages and actions given by the individual services that apparently have never been introduced. It is frustrating and anxiety causing and gives me flashbacks to situations where clients would tell nurses filling in for me...." no, I will wait until M gets back....now I get it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada