Site Meter



Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Man, My Warrior

I was so proud of you yesterday. You were bravely anxious entering our home in the wheelchair. You loved everything silently with your eyes and tried all the OT asked of you....yes being your answer every time. We sat together for dinner at our table and you ate and we chatted just like back when......It was hard to see you leave in your chair to return to the hospital and you did it with a smile and love. I love your strength, your persistence and acceptance of nothing else but what you think is best for you. Today you were my Warrior and my MAN. See yourself in every quiet moment walking through our door, hugging me and taking our new puppy for a walk ...it is going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada