Site Meter



Monday, August 13, 2012

Happenings and not

These last 10 days have raced past me as does any time I am lucky enough to spend with the best daughter in all the world. Things that were supposed to happen didn't and others did causing pause for much anxious wondering about my near future. Today I am still somewhat in shock about the lack of safety net the medical system has for folks like myself and very afraid for the future. Seeing my other lifeline drive away early this am, blonde puppy and perfect grands sleepy in their seats, while she drove the bright yellow car made me think that the sunshine of my life was leaving just as I saw it come into my life 10 days ago and again felt the anxiety return as my safety net pulled out of the driveway. Life happens as the Universe dictates. My challenge is to enjoy the ride and learn from each day....it is just so damn hard sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada