Site Meter



Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Excited

I know ...get a life...words being repeated by many as you read this. The truth is, my daily choices have dwindled to one this summer....the beach, only the beach.as the sun burned on for over 2 months. This morning, I woke to rain and my day had a hundred possibilities......all of them related to work. So today Dear Reader I must bite the proverbial bullet and do all that I set aside the last 2 months to swim in the warm crystal waters of my beloved lake. Butter out to replenish the freezer cookie dough, Crisco out to restock the pie crust, iron, clean, dig potatoes, pick grapes, pull dead flowers, and start fall clean up and pruning, file bills, clean garbage bins, cook a roast and bake a batch of bread......Ahhh.....is that the SUN?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada