Site Meter



Friday, March 23, 2012

Me?...worried?

As I venture into my day this morning, I hesitate slightly as there is some concern since last night of my capability. First indication was the questioning of my dinner companions....what is 100-7, repeat these 3 words after me??? Yearly, elected the most SANE member of my family, I tried not to be concerned at the anxiety displayed by those around me. Loosing my purse (receptacle of all that is needed for all), then the leash for the pup that will live forever and the ultimate definer of my dwindling competence....the loss of my last chocolate bar. LAST being the indicator here of approaching senility and has joint account holders quite nervous. As all who know me are aware, I am a finisher and will press on and as I go out to the garage to get into my little red car??????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada