Site Meter



Monday, March 19, 2012

The day that humbled

I got started Friday, I admit somewhat cocky. Showered without ruining my hairdo from Thursdays coif appointment and found every clothing item I had chosen in my head while falling to sleep the night before.Dula generously peed quickly. The Dude grunted good by and the bathing suit bag was ready to go.Coffee and snack at Tim's was, "pay it forward"...thanks cute guy in black truck and bright sunshine had construction traffic moving getting me to the pool in 10 minutes.I worked hard in the pool, dried off and reached for my underwear....???? Then my top.....???? then my socks.....???? Yes, I was going to have to leave completely commando...pants and V neck cardigan....remember sunny day, no jacket needed. I did a quick stop at Marks to make a return and was advised by the clerk my sweater was on inside out. Before she efficiently helped me fix it, I had left the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada