Site Meter



Thursday, October 06, 2011

Life

There are times when I cannot understand the meaning of and lessons in Life. I am a Capricorn....the scheduler of life events....the Day Timer of all things in life requiring organization....the always there and never shirking pillar of responsibility. I hate lack of commitment, cannot understand failure and will stop at nothing to keep things from falling apart......so..... when people I love run into bumps, bends and destruction of their path of life I am heartbroken for them. In my tiny,controlled world it would devastate me. I would need institutional care and doubt I could use it as a learning life experience. This week I am struggling with my friends broken relationship and imminent move to the east. In this same week I will be celebrating my 44th wedding anniversary and cannot seem to move past the heartbreak of my friends. I only know this for sure....I am blessed to be partnered with my man who must also be like minded in the nevergiveupalwaysworkatit philosophy of our commitments made 44 years ago.....also I realized from the beginning my life not only would be challenged by this man but would be better if he could share it with me...and...I was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada