Site Meter



Friday, July 29, 2011

Poker Stars

Once again the sweet sound of the shuffle and deal has pulled the family poker greats to the table.They say family bonding is best done around the dinner table....I disagree. It is done with bottomless lime Margaritas in the company of 3 strangers who believe they are checking, calling and raising with friendly (we send drinks) Quebecois femmes. We two are our own entertainment, believing we are funnier than Detective Cousteau and not noticing if no one else at the table is amused. Online poker allows you tell a tale that no one can verify. For years I was Madonna, a freelancing Midwife on call in the wilds of Alaska. A calling that caused me to leave tables with out warning,was responsible for my lack of follow through on bets and made my language very colorful because of long hours spent in the company of rough and rugged air ambulance pilots.In summary online poker is a super way to spend a sleepless night, make a little money, meet an abundance of 15 year old boys masquerading as women with very large breasts and bond with your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada