Site Meter



Friday, July 08, 2011


I am living on a prayer most of the time; particularly since a certain bump on the head left me "addled". The loving term Laurie, aka Tangible uses to explain my "creative ways to others. To set the record straight let me state my philosophy of my use of the English language in.. well, English. I do not believe it is MY responsibility to use spell check. If my trademake style of prose offends, please use Tools, (yes I do know it exists) and correct. Perhaps you are one of "The Others",with the belief that those over a certain golden age should be seen and not heard or in Tangible and BFF's case NOT to both. Finally since the affore mentioned head injury, I do hear voices, music,and static as background noise to life and have decided to make it work for me and speak in the lyrics Of the god, Jon Bon Jovi when ever possible. This will be my one and only explanation for "my ways". I plan to hold on to what I've got...Its my life and I'm not going to live forever...I just want to live while I'm alive...ITS MY LIFE! Oh and the guy I cut off today, then chose to speak clearly to him about his driving skills.....deal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada