Site Meter



Friday, April 01, 2011

Chalenge shmallege

Today is the last day of my 90 day Avena Challenge.Organic Dude has been a vocal disciple and passionate to the point of gag me with a spoon irritating with his apparantly never ending knowledge on health, medical science and the human body works. Yes I am testy and a tad irritable....90 F$%$#*G days people in which I have dramatically decreased my near toxic consumption of Caffine, wheat, dairy, soy, alcohol and my god, sugar. Add to this a good attempt at 80/20 nutrition program and taking the 7 Avena products daily. SURPRISE!!!! people, I not only did it much to the amazement of many but I am now a sort of convinced advocate of this lifestyle....maybe....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada