Site Meter



Sunday, June 06, 2010

Many, many thanks

We are totally unpacked. The container was emptied yesterday thanks to friends and sons of friends and my main dude Morgan. We have been incredibly blessed with the people that volunteered....yes volunteered to assist in anyway we felt needed. Hard to move a household of 4 when you are working and the man of the house is up north.Rita my beloved and I'm beginning to think masochistic SIL and the Savages led by Ormand the Electrical plumbing genius made this move possible.There is not one thing I can think of that could express the love and gratitude I have for all of them. The fact that we laughed the whole time was a bonus.I am theirs when they move and hope I work with the same generosity and energy they gave us.Take 10 guys....you are now off the clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada