Site Meter



Wednesday, March 24, 2010

So I said to him........

Organic Dude has been wearing these gathered black jeans since 88 when he was a hefty size 46 waist. Anyone who knows and loves him....read...has met and is mystified by him is aware of how much he hates to shop for clothes. He calls himself a vintage shopper (Salvation Army) and will totally assume his alter villain ID when pressed to try on duds in a retail store. And so dear reader this is where you find us today in the aisles of Work World....yes WW Boutique is our only choice! Again on behalf of the family, I apologise for the work the eager and attentive sales person put out in her attempt to bring OD into the 21st century. So sorry for your time wasted. What I know........
I AM St. Margaret and I do have the patience of 100000000000000000...

OD for all his BRAVADO....I AM THE KING...etc....etc.....is shy!!!!!! He would open the change
room door a crack so I could twist my arthritic body into a pretzel and see the fit, comment,
then agree....too large (pants you perverts) and limp out (recent knee injury)to get the next
size down

He wears size 38....yes mathmatic students thats 5 trips

The reason he needs a low rise pant is for all the stuff he puts in his pockets...oh and that is
also why a 26 leg works for him because of the stuff pulling the pants lower.

He could never survive a bra fitting

We will not shop together again in Retail

He still does not have pants that fit

2 comments:

  1. For fathers day I will get him a velour sweat suit. It's what all the under the hill retiree's are wearing with their fanny packs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada