Site Meter



Thursday, August 20, 2009

Here in Spirit only


Slowly starting to raise my sad Gram head from my tear soaked pillow. She left us...climbed on that Big Silver Bird and returned to her anxious mom and brother. Something needs to happen to airlines and their laisaiz faire policy regarding children over 14 travelling. I am not impressed.... Why is there not an observation level where you can watch the boarding and be certain that child gets on that plane. Instead you watch them pass through Security drop into the dark hole that is the waiting area...when a 12 year old boy can disappear on his street and his body found later at a next door neighbours.....yes, I feel you are with me now. Changes need to be made. Oh and that was me peering through the Vodka and Gin bottles outside the Duty Free window trying to make sure my girl got on the plane and then watching said plane take off ending My Watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada