Site Meter



Sunday, August 23, 2009

Clean Sweep please

Please if you care people send the Clean Sweep people around or just send Laurie and Sarah. The summer feels like 6 months long at this point. We have hosted a grand total of 19 people since June and stuff is literally everywhere. Yesterday was the breaking point...unexpected company arrived Friday at 6pm... not a problem..tossed potatoes (couldn't find the Tinfoil)and chicken (where for the love of Julia is the the Oyster Sauce)in the oven and looked for but never found the cherry crisp in the deep freeze nor could I find the ice cream. At this moment I am searching for the Shamwow, the plastic tubing, a long extension cord and my dog groomer bag. Company is here until Monday and after they leave, I am going to purge and when you live with a hoarder that can only mean good times.

4 comments:

  1. ugh...sorry to hear of dad's impeding losses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a little afraid of what you were trying to make with the Shamwow, tubing, extension cord and dog grooming bag. Does it work anything like mentos and coke?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada