Site Meter



Friday, January 02, 2009

Passion my word for 2009


In keeping with the LNF tradition of choosing a word for the year, I have chosen PASSION. PASSION is simply to get at the core of who you are and what you want to do. It means to indulge, honor and live in your own imagination. It sounds fitting to adopt passion as my word for the year as the momentum to regain my zest for life is accumulating at an impressive and to many an alarming pace.
"There is a boundary to passion when we act from feelings but none when we are under the influence of imagination." William Burke WOW! that pretty much is a license to create.

2 comments:

  1. You've written a manifesto for the year - go for it! I look forward to seeing what this year brings for you creatively!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada