Site Meter



Friday, January 09, 2009

Ahhh...so how I feel

She sits there just daring me to take her treat (little white mouse) away. I reached for the sample of chocolate carmel cheesecake at Walmart; got my fork and was ready to dig in. The temptation in day 4 of the liver cleanse was too much. I caved. It's chocolate carmel cheese cake peeps and I am less than human. Then HE, "my reason for living" went to take it out of my hand and hold me true to my 2 week promise (support my buddy) and I too had the same look as little puppy........He won, or put in affirmative language, I won..I DID NOT EAT THE THING!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I caved as well but in a different way...iced decaff nonfat latte...it got me through....

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada