Site Meter



Sunday, February 03, 2008

free!!! ciao me amore

Departing for Italy March 25th? Me??? Is it because I am Italian and the Family has called me home...possibly, or that the Vatican is in need of a saint like Catholic at their prayer circle ...less plausable. More likely the trip is free and my Benefactrice could not find anyone else to fill the spot.WRONG, WRONG,WRONG! I was the first choice.{gasps heard from afar}. My best girl, Rita, herein referred to as my Sugarmomma, picked me to accompany her on this 5 star trip to Rome. She is SO my best friend. Ciao Bella

1 comment:

  1. You must have horse shoes hidden in your underwear! Congrats! To think you thought you would never leave the country again!
    xo
    L

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada