Site Meter



Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ditched!

Yes, as hard as it is to believe that there are people who can live without my company, it has finally happened. My presence is NOT required on site for the Road Trip; instead I have been delagated to Childcare. You know these dear children really are "my chosen people", and it will be a wonderfull opportunity to teach them more of my traditions [chocolate chip puffed wheat pop corn, double fried glazed donuts, baked crispy popcorn]...so many and so little time, maybe I should stay longer?

2 comments:

  1. SHE says...Will you really be here then....????

    ReplyDelete
  2. but I neeeed you mother! eat as much crap as you want but you may have trouble finding it unless you feel like walkin...lol..xo

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada