Site Meter



Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Time to say goodby

Tomorrow I will bite the bullet and drive the new Medivan. My Princess will stay in the garage, alone and without me to show her the sites. I think our days are numbered. I was silly and did not do the test drive in the van. Bruce and Lorrette both tried to reason with a sore, exhausted, emotional wreck and the wreck won.....how dumb am I. So tomorrow, I will take the first trip and hope I remember about gear shifts, manual lights and that I am 4 feet longer.....

2 comments:

  1. People who enjoy violent call of duty black ops music
    may actually decrease juvenile crime? Do you, or even movies Xbox Call
    Of Duty Black Ops Music allow you to swap things like
    books, TV, or even frying pans.

    Here is my blog call of duty black ops updates

    ReplyDelete
  2. The average hardware store has a stunning number of choices, but
    the cold dry air that winter presents can also cause damage
    to the attic and the walls. It can be rather easy to forget that you are trying to achieve.
    Paradoxically, hot peppers keep you cool.
    The monitor displays hour, minute and seconds with U. Commuters
    saw delays and cancellations with Surrey, Hampshire and Kent hit particularly badly.
    What is the over-all Storm Chasers Game there?


    Here is my blog post chase vacations

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada