Site Meter



Thursday, June 14, 2012

I did my part The rest is up to you

Yesterday....not my finest hour...s....Dressed to swim like a drought had been forcasted, I was ready to go 45 minutes before usual departure time. Ringing phone ...should I go back and answer or not? Answer I did only to learn the June 20Th surgery date has been cancelled. The Kid Doc is away again and will not be able to perform until Augustish....that's 6 weeks Peeps and will place me directly into the center of the volcano known as Summer in the Okanagan. Summer, when the thermometer reachs mid 40 C and the horror of using the central air is the daily topic of contention. Air Conditioning is a mixed bag in this household of 2...me and him can't agree ....will it kill you or save you? I am the positive thinker, knowing for sure....it is going to save me and possibly anyone else I live with. The memory of the first 2 months ( during the winter months) in a body splint, unable to shower or move even my hand has me concerned for myself first of course and secondly for all wayward company finding their way to my near vicinity. I now in addition to the survival grub stored must lay in quantities of Febreeze, air freshener and those wipe things.There goes my daily swim and happy hour at the beach...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada