Site Meter



Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Where I've lived before

So.... what's your thinking on reincarnation? Believer? Non believer? Think anyone who does believe is nutso? If the latter is your deal then perhaps you best leave this site and meander over to Perez....I have followed these 50 something retired, Stewards of the land folk for 3 years now and there are times I am damn sure I lived the life of the happy trapper. Well I might exaggerate a tad and say I came very close considering the hunting cabin experience of my youth. The feeling of deja vous also accompanies times when I have breathed in the moist,fragrant air of an indoor arena in the early hours of morning or the hot grassy smell of a high bench (thinking Cypress Hills here) in the late summer....I lived here once....a cowboy, a woodsman, and a horse trainer.....I'm sure....what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada