Site Meter



Friday, July 23, 2010

OOOOHHHHHBOY.........

Things were going just peachy. I was happily putting away my new beads, listening to a bit of Train, Pink and Oh Brother Where Art Thou when the first wave of belly pain and nausea hit.WTH....all I had eaten all day was a cupcake and Tim's coffee, granted I finished off the 7 hour old coffee with cream on my way home from Myrle's. It was still hot. HOT!!!That should have raised a few alarms but I was in a daze that usually only occurs with Bernard Callibault and slugged the brew back.6 hours later, I was having an in depth discussion with the great white biffy. OD lovingly checked up on me while gulping down his all time fav....milk tomato soup. This family recipe of canned tomatos, milk and baking soda turns a delightful frothy orange as the baking soda fizzes away, making a foam that has a startling glistening quality.....ooooohhhhh boy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada