Site Meter



Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Back from Island hopping


Back from a wonderful weekend in Victoria. My BIL, Brian, the brother I should have married, let us stay in his ocean view condo. Brian eats chocolate,drinks wine, enjoys good coffee and never looks at price tags. Dave, the brother I got, eats raw organic foods only....no sugar, no flour, no dairy and no alcohol and loves Thrift shops.Good thing he has learned the importance of thinking twice and speaking once and thus we are still married and he lives. The weather was sunny and warm and Thanksgiving dinners were boundless.I was a happy wife made even happier by an amazing Thrift shop find of 3 incredibly beaded Sari's; can't lift them but will take pics for next entry. Prepare to be amazed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada