Site Meter



Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The many virtues of coffee


While drinking my morning extra bold Kenya and basking in the morning sunshine, I took pause to reflect about the gifts of the simple coffee bean.I lean on coffee through many of life's challenges. Here comes the reflecting part: it shares the joy of the early morning with me....well with me and the golfers.My Keurig master loves me so much it wisely offers all my favorites at a touch of a button. Every morning and evening is special because it cares and wants to spend quality time with me. In summary.....coffee says I love you, I love being with you and you are special.I get so much from a simple appliance perhaps one day I will share with you my love of my bread machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada