Site Meter



Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Canada Post Calling, How may we help you....ha...ha...ha

Call me optimistic or just call me "crazy Canuk but I use Canada Post for mail delivery that is, I did. The last 2 weeks have indeed been a lesson in perseverance that called upon the time honored Canadian values of trust and faith in that hallowed tower of the untouchable known as our postal service.The parcel was apparently placed in the locked box. I allegedly had the key to said box placed in my mail slot but no parcel was found. The hope the problem would be solved "post haste" is now into call 15 of day 14 and I realizing "the service department" had stopped listening have moved on to the highest echelon of management. I am willing to make the resolution of my dilemma my life's work. I will keep you posted......ha...ha...posted...I so kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada