Site Meter



Monday, October 13, 2008

Making a return....never easy

Ok...so October 5thish or 8ish or "OCTOBER", OK, I was presented with a Blog Award...right...and I wear a size 2. Whatever, it was delivered via Tangible, aka my offspring. I have been congratulating myself in reducing the Prozac, Ativan, Elavil, Lithium etc, then she sends this THING that high fives me then says send to 7, SEVEN, that's seven of my blog buds and tell again 7 interesting facts about yourself. I only know 4 Bloggers well enough to share the fact that I wear Spankz under my workout gear, she has already sent to them. Here's the deal friends, and it is depressing, {pass the drugs} apparantly I have 4 friends and I know them only through blogging. We all have fake names...pseudsomething and none of us know each others real ages, occupations or habitual abodes... it is what it is...cripes I hate that phrase...and that's fine with me/us.So darlin..No can do!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada