Site Meter



Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sale???

I so feel like I am hosting a clearance sale of some sort. The traffic through Madonnart Studio Bead Emporium has been brisk this week if not a tad scary as the creative staff component has dwindled to 1 causing production to move at a beaders pace.That's 1/2 a snails pace to non beaders. I am beading a good 6 hours a day and today pulled out the old sweat band and carpel tunnel brace as it hit 36 degrees C. by 11:30 am. Forcing fluids, fan blowing, speaker phone on, I am in full productive flurry. Where is my trusty sweatshop slave and why is Sarah not here?

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't everything look better on black? Like that you are playing around with the blog. Don't let dad at it though!

    Beading?? hmmm..sounds like cardio..

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada