Site Meter



Friday, January 25, 2008

My take on the Clip Up Organizer

One of my birthday presents from my best daughter was a Clip Up Organizer. This month anything with label or organizer in the title is my favorite thing. She has hers holding all sorts of beautiful scrap booking papers and its fabulous, alphabetical and everything. Not being a scrapbooker, I have used mine to hold my finished jewelry pieces, also fabulous but in a shiny and glittery way {read better}. I love it! It so works for me. One sample of every style is attached to a large mirror with clear suction cups and the various colors of each sample are displayed in the Clip Up Organizer. I think I need spot lights or something now and It will be perfection. I'm going to take a picture so you all can enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. lol...I am imagining something like a 70's Disco if you spot light that thing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. People should read this.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada