Site Meter



Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Okay....Like I'm soo cool. Today, oblivious to my peer drivers ..I...Madonnart...drove the little red sports coup into the traffic fray of Bridge Hill and unscathed, returned the prized gem known as SWEETHEART to the not so spacious garage. No one senced the danger they were in as the brain injured,non driver for 5 years rubbed fenders {lyrically speaking} with her people. Now safe at home rewarded with a pecan mud slide and glass of white, said to peak the flavor of icecream, I am basking in the afternoon sun....like I am tooo cool.

2 comments:

  1. hey ma great looking blog! Way to go!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdey from Kelowna.

    I keep hearing a claranet in the wind.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada