Site Meter



Thursday, December 27, 2012

OMG....how can a plan so quickly fail

So....my operation went without a hitch and recovery in hospital went smoothly for the first 24.......Then the challenge began. My man/nurse/driver/slave took a trip to hospital in the ambulance, lost use of his legs and slid into the fast lane of neurological investigation. I immediately discharged myself and sat with him until I caved and went home to drugs and bed. THE SAINT ....auntie Rita arrived at 6pm...giving up her own family xmas plans to hold the fort at our house..Christmas passed in a fog of worry and pain...so grateful to have company during this time and help with the basic stuff. Today, the Dudes nuero investigation continues, improvement has been seen, He is still a hospital guest and there is still no name as yet for his condition or a plan for discharge. God is good . I am healing. Rita is here for another week chocolate is in good supply  and luckily I thought enough ahead to buy myself a birthday cake and put it in the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada