Site Meter



Monday, December 03, 2012

New plan, New week 15 days to go

I am in a really lazy unmotivated space right now and need to get stuff done before the 19th. Considering I have done the Op Day prep 3 times in the last 4 months, it's getting a little tired. Today after swimming I must head to the hospital to redo all the preliminary testing....again.....then restock my stores.....again and redo my mini meals....yes that would be again and look into where the bed rail, bath bench etc are stashed and reassess the clothing options for the next 3 months. Different season from last postponed op date (AUG) to now middle of winter. Then there is house cleaning, windows, garden tidy one last time, car maintenance and assessment of pharmaceutical needs, clean oven, reschedule hair appointment, dental cleaning and check as non can be attempted in and around or after major ortho surgery and...and ....16 days and loosing light fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada