Site Meter



Thursday, July 12, 2012

Madonnart explains what went wrong with Tomkat

I was saddened and surprised at the pending divorce of these two Pretty People and like many, curious at what went wrong. They matched like cream and sugar, salt and pepper, a perfect duo and until yesterday I like you was clueless at why they split. Yesterday was my Aha moment.I was alone when the Epiphany happened....alone in a 400 person capacity movie theatre. Alone watching Rock Of Ages,Cruises newest movie release and pondering what would convince a true movie star it was in his best interest to star as a Rock Icon wearing a cod piece made up of a sparkling devil with a 10 inch extended tongue. But then I was pretty certain Alex Baldwin 's character....the aging newly realized gay club owner professing  his  love to Russel Brand was equally bad decision making. oh ....and the whole thing is a musical....?? And that's why I was alone in a 400 capacity theatre and Why Kate made a move to divorce Tom the same week his movie Rock Of Ages opened. And this has been Madonnart's Movie Moment, another PSA.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada