Site Meter



Friday, May 25, 2012

 Across the room stood the blond, muscular Adonis I have adored for all these years. Still the beautifull body, the agile intellect, the romantic soul I married many years ago. Come here, he said, in his deep manly voice; his piercing blue eyes promicing me an ecstacy I have only fantasized about.With barely a flick of his powerfull deep veined forearm he thrust toward me the aromatic pizza box. He breathed in deeply, closing his eyes, emotionally overwhelmed, unable to speak the words of adoration caught in his throat. Words were not needed. Was it but a dream, I wondered wistfully, drifting off to sleep. I choose to think not. Sleep deprivation dream. Could not sleep again last night.....and went to bed hungry....could have it's perks???

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada