Site Meter



Saturday, April 14, 2012

it starts with a phone call

One excited family on Friday. I had a call from the Hip and Knee Optimizing Unit????WTH??????They have an appointment for me May 23rd at 8:50 AM. Now one of the excited family members thought YAHOO....surgery date, another opportunity to put some miles on the fast red car. Another immediately started bringing in the plethora of bath aides stored in the garage. friends called, brother, concerned about his reservation at the B+B this summer,emailed..........deep breath people, we are talking health care delivery not Revenue Canada Audit. These .things move slower than me in the morning. It's just the consult appointment....like the screening appointment prior to seeing THE MAN WHO WELDS THE SCALPEL... Optimistically I'm thinking 2013....spring....fall .....even xmas. Stand down eager beavers....stand down.

1 comment:

  1. DOND'T KNOW WHERE TO COMMENT. Tried to find something you had posted since going to Edmonton. Somehow I missed the fact that you had a call re surgery. Isthat from Vernon?I am confused and lonesome..Vern has been very weak. I went out to the cardsand came home to find him all sweaty with his sweater off and couldn't get up as his blood sugar was too low......boy am I having trouble finding patience. I took him to the DR., and she ordered chest xray and blood work. Said his chest sounded clear.
    Hope you are settled in alright, Guess there is so much excitement with Morgan coming home on Saturday.
    Take care. Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada