Site Meter



Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mistake....big mistake

So....yesterday I offered myself upon the Altar that is my Kid Doc's Ortho Clinic.He is unable to do much surgery these days as the Anesthetists are out on Job Action but the creative thinker that he is has come up with a few game plays of his own. Ordering in a palate of local anesthetic should have gotten a few of us not affected by early onset senility pause to think....sorry I'm not one of you, remember I am already on the Altar. Thank God I'm not the lady who presented with a screw loose. She was settled into the only bed with a door that closed....even I could have guessed that was a big red flag. Today, making my way to swimming, ice packs in place, special pills taken with an extra shot espresso (I'm driving), I alerted my swimming partner she would be required to assist me out of the car....yes I was one of the surgeries of the ^%$#@#$ Ortho Clinic. Note to self...Never challenge your surgeon to think creatively in his quest to reduce his long wait list....you will feel his pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada