Site Meter



Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Not rain nor sleet or hail will interrupt our mail

I kneel before thee oh god of postal service, full of remorse and with red face gleefully clutching my missing (1 month) book. Thank you for fulfilling my childlike belief that "THE MAIL WILL GO THROUGH".If the book was ordinary, a first edition Somerset Maughn or priceless original illustrated Lost N Found Journal, money may have eased my pain but this was a Beverly Gilbert secret color wheel technique bible (Eye For Color} and I became an unreasonable, sobbing, manic, bitch. Beverly graciously offered to replace the missing gem but by that time I was on a mission. Thank you Lady Gilbert for your concern and generosity and thank YOU Canada Post for your uniquely quirky Customer Service system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Mesa Vista West, Okanagan, Canada